Booster Club Meeting 7/28/2016
Car wash – Kerry will set up for food and volunteers – Jill will get her list of what needs to go on it
Concessions – home games and items to donate
Field prep for each level
Scorekeeper for each level
Scholarship committee – No senior parents
Announcer for each level
Decorations for breast cancer, homecoming, senior games
Emails to send out:
Camps and Tryouts
- Athletic packets (available in the front office or online at ChargerPride.com) need to be turned in before tryouts on 8/15 or they will not be able to tryout. This packet includes a physical and CHSAA fee of $150. When you turn in the packet your daughter will be added to a list that Cathy Lenz (Athletic Secretary) will give to Coach so she knows who is eligible to tryout. Since students need to be at school on 8/9 and/or 8/10 that is when she would like these turned in to the office.
- All high school players are asked to help out with our Youth Camp 8/2-8/5 from 5:30-7:30. This does qualify as volunteer hours if they need them (NHS – forms for the coach to sign off on are available in the office). A fundraising packet will be handed out during this week with car wash tickets and butterbraid order forms. Each player is expected to sell $75 worth of car wash tickets (15 tickets at $5 apiece) This money goes to the program in general. Butterbraids benefit the players directly. Each Butterbraid costs $13 and $5.20 for each one sold goes towards each player’s booster fees (which are $175)
- Please register for and plan on participating in the High School Camp from 8/8-8/12. You can register on our website. The cost for the camp is $40. Any students interested in trying out for the softball team are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Tryouts will be Monday afternoon on 8/15/16
- We will have a field Clean-up day on Tuesday 8/16/16. All parents are encouraged to come help clean-up and prepare the softball field for the upcoming season, while the girls practice. This will be from 4:00-6:00 and will be followed by a parent meeting in the auditorium at 6:15.
- This meeting is extremely important as we will discuss fundraising, pay booster fees (minus money raised through selling butterbraids or using a King Soopers card), Coach will discuss expectations for the upcoming season and you will have a chance to ask questions.
- We will have pizza for the girls after their practice is over.
All players will need black softball pants and we will have socks available to purchase at the meeting on 8/16/16. Young ladies who make varsity will also need white softball pants.
8/2/16 - 8/5/16 Youth Camp - 5:30-7:30
8/8/16 – 8/12/16 High School Camp –5:30-7:30
8/9/16 – 8/10/16 Athletic Packet due in to Chatfield office –(cannot tryout unless this is turned in)
8/14/16 Car Wash –10:00-2:00 Watch for Sign Up Genius for this –
Car wash money and Butterbraid from and money due
8/15/2016 Tryouts 4:30
8/16/2016 Field Clean-Up (4:00-6:00) and Parent Meeting (6:15 in the Auditorium)
Booster fees due
8/23/2016 First Varsity (away) and JV (home) games
8/24/2016 Chipotle Fundraiser 4:00-8:00
8/27/2016 Sports Made Possible service project at Jason Jennings Adaptive Field
8/30/2016 6:00 Booster Club Meeting – open to all parents – King Soopers by the School